Mr and Mrs Moram to be :-)

Mr and Mrs Moram to be :-)
Mr and Mrs Moram to be :-)

Tuesday 30 November 2010

All Hail To Hobbycraft!

A couple of years ago I discovered one of the best shops ever – Hobbycraft!  For those of you who have never been inside one of these superstores, you must visit one and see for yourself the treasures that lay inside the four walls!  Hobbycraft stocks everything you’ll ever need in the world of crafts – from coloured paper to baking products.

As well as all of the above, they have a huge selection of wedding bits ‘n’ bobs, from everything you need to make your own invitations to favours. 

Luckily for me (or perhaps not for my bank account!) there is a store located 2 minutes away from the office, so I often take a wander over there to have a browse.  It’s almost like visiting Santa’s Grotto – you want to buy everything in sight!  You can get quite carried away in there though and need to take a step back and think ‘although it would be really cool to make this, have I really got the time?’.

I’ve never really been a crafty person, and still to this day cannot sew a button on!  But I think I may have an experiment or two over the next few months to see if there’s anything I can make for the wedding.  Watch this space!...

No comments:

Post a Comment